10 Best Columbus Bookkeeping Services
Integrity Bookkeeping, L.L.C. is a bookkeeping company that offers outsourced financial solutions to small business owners across the Westerville area. Integrity Bookkeeping, L.L.C. is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Accountants may offer a package rate for weekly, monthly or annual services to reward ongoing customers.
Bench offers bookkeeping services for your business in Columbus, Ohio. Preparing your payroll can be tedious and take time away from your business. We’ll also prepare all the necessary payroll tax filings including W-2’s and workers compensation. Why go to 3 different https://www.bookstime.com/ firms to get your bookkeeping, taxes and payroll prepared. Taylor Bookkeeping & Tax Service has the resources and experience to handle it all. No long term contract (not even a short term contract) and your initial consultation is always at no charge.
Nationally, the average hourly rate nationally for a tax prep professional ranges between $150 and $450. Get your bookkeeping, income tax prep, and filing done by experts—backed by one powerful platform. From startups to agencies, Bench works with Columbus small businesses.
- We’ll work with you to connect accounts and pull the data we need to reconcile your books.
- Get your bookkeeping, income tax prep, and filing done by experts—backed by one powerful platform.
- Nationally, full-time staff accountants earn between $40,000 and $80,000, depending on experience and other factors.
- You’ll always have the human support you need, and a mobile friendly platform to access your up-to-date financials.
- Why go to 3 different firms to get your bookkeeping, taxes and payroll prepared.
- Each month, your bookkeeper organizes your business transactions and prepares financial statements.
We promise you’ll get a live voice when you call, without having to maneuver through a bunch of telephone prompts. Contact local CPAs or tax professionals to see if they can offer their services without in-person contact. Many firms can operate remotely or virtually, and others that typically operate face-to-face may be changing their procedures to keep up with social distancing guidelines. We’ll work with you to connect accounts and pull the data we need to reconcile your books. Capital University offers 1 Accounting and Bookkeeping degree programs. It’s a small, private not-for-profit, four-year university in a large suburb.
Didn’t find the business you were looking for?
Our strategic partnerships include big names such as Gusto, Stripe, Shopify, and Square, ensuring your finances are always spot-on, no matter your industry. Whether you’re a tech start-up in Columbus’s bookkeeping services columbus Innovation District or a thriving restaurant in the Short North, Bench is here to support your Buckeye business. Ohio Dominican University offers 5 Accounting and Bookkeeping degree programs.
- It’s a medium sized, public, four-year university in a midsize city.
- Whether you’re a tech start-up in Columbus’s Innovation District or a thriving restaurant in the Short North, Bench is here to support your Buckeye business.
- Member of NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals) and NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business).
- Our strategic partnerships include big names such as Gusto, Stripe, Shopify, and Square, ensuring your finances are always spot-on, no matter your industry.
- Shortly after you sign up, we’ll give you a call to learn more about your business and bookkeeping needs.
We try our best to keep you with the bookkeeping team you’re assigned when you come on board. If there’s any change in your bookkeeping team, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and make sure the transition is a smooth one. We use Plaid, which lets you securely connect your financial accounts to Bench in seconds.
Columbus Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
Always ask to review the paperwork before it is submitted, and never sign a blank tax return. Accountants’ rates vary based on their education, licenses, experience, and the work for which they are being hired. An accountant may charge an hourly rate when a company or individual needs their services on a short-term basis, such as when performing an audit or requesting assistance setting up a financial database or process. Hourly rates can range as widely as $40 per hour to $300 or more per hour, depending on your geographic location and the accountant. Check out the average hourly rate for accounting services in your region.